• Responsible for increasing the organic traffic of internal and external clients
• To manage day to day SEO activities.
• Optimizing website copy, on-page elements, meta tags, etc.
• Familiarity of SEO concepts & best practices like canonicalization, search ranking factors, search friendly URL’s, •
• web analytics and keyword research.
• Proven project planning, organizing, communication and delegation skills.
• Maintain daily traffic and lead reports
• Keywords analysis, handle instagram followers
• Help to manage Google Adwords.
• A candidate must demonstrate an advanced understanding of SEO tactics.
Candidate should have at least 1 year experience in search engine optimization and will be aware of techniques to improve webpage ranking. S/He should be eager to learn new techniques of SEO, SEM. SMO and SMM. Experience in advanced & scalable organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and techniques for large websites.
A high level of awareness of web technologies and web design factors. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrate sound judgment and professionalism when interacting with partners and team members. Able to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to project stakeholders.
About the Company;
Dotline is an established Internet development & marketing company delivering web development services of any complexity to clients worldwide. Being in IT business for over 10 years now. Dotline has a strong team of skilled and experienced IT experts. Our customers are companies of all sizes ranging from start ups to large enterprises who realize that they need a professional internet solution to generate revenue streams, establish communication channels or streamline business operations.
View More Detail